Hello or 'Ay up' as they say around my part of the country :)
My name is Katie and I have decided that my life is far too exciting to not blog about. This happened whilst I was watching Criminal Minds reruns, drinking my cup of tea and observing my dog eat/play with a fly that she found on the windowsill. I know, it's all so thrilling isn't it?
But really, I thought I would give this another go. This is actually my third attempt at blogging but we'll ignore that and pretend you are my first. The others didn't mean anything to me. Honest.
So shall we kick off with some 'get to know me' facts?
- I am 25 years old, almost 26.
- I live with my other half; who I have been with for almost a decade.
- We have a crazy dog called Penny.
- I'm not the best at conversation making and am quite happy to sit in silence. My other half makes up for this as he doesn't shut up.
- I get cold sores, on my cheek. They make me feel like this..
- And finally (for now)... I love to eat. Recently I have been eating too much and have become a bit of a fatty; so now I am dieting to try and feel more comfortable in my own skin again.
Laters taters x