Thursday 21 March 2013

The Night We Were Superheroes....kind of.

I was looking through some old pictures and stuff on my computer and came across this series of pictures that I had drawn using Paint depicting the story when Scott and I came to the rescue of a cat trapped on our neighbours roof. I put these on one of my old blogs but thought 'what the heck' they can be re-published on to this one as I did spend a bit of time drawing them haha.


I think the pictures tell the story pretty well, however I will point out that Scott did get dressed after his shower as it would seem I didn't deem it necessary to draw him any clothes at the time.




















* I may or may not have actually been wearing a super hero cape. But we definitely high-fived.

1 comment:

  1. Ha all I could notice was the underwear type superhero thing! I love these cute little pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, I would love it if you left me a comment :)